Call Us 866-833-8308

Due to Hurricane Ida, Ware|Immigration’s physical Metairie, Louisiana office is temporarily closed.  Our Louisiana attorneys and professional staff remain safe and will soon be fully operational. With the support of our offices in Colorado and Washington State, we continue to assist our clients without interruption.  If you have any questions, kindly email the attorney and/or legal assistant managing your matter.  If you can’t reach either of those persons, you may email Yvette Henry, our Human Resources Manager, at [email protected], and she will ensure that your inquiry receives a prompt response.  Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.  Please stay safe.

TN – NAFTA Treaty Visas For Citizens Of Mexico And Canada

The North American Free Trade Agreement provides for work visas for certain Canadian and Mexican professionals with U.S. job offers. Canadian applicants may apply directly at the port of entry; however, Mexican applicants must apply for a visa at the U.S. Consulate overseas prior to entry into the U.S. but do not need prior USCIS approval. The TN visa is issued for three years and can be renewed. Spouses and minor children are eligible for TD (Treaty Dependent) visas, which do not allow employment authorization.

For more information please visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1274.html

If you need assistance with your work visa, call 866-833-8308 to speak with an attorney at Ware|Immigration or contact us online.

Click here to ask an attorney
I-485 Employment Based Document List
Follow us on Facebook
Follow Us On LinkedIn