Nonimmigrant Visa Attorney

If you are an individual looking into the possibility of coming to the United States temporarily, it is important to work with a team of experienced attorneys who can assist you in achieving your objectives. At Ware | Immigration, we have been helping clients obtain visas to come to the U.S. for more than 50 years. Our New Orleans, Louisiana lawyers share a passion for immigration law and a commitment to supporting clients through every aspect of their immigration cases. At Ware | Immigration, we can help you with a variety of options regarding your objective of coming to the United States, including:
  • H-1B visas for professionals working in a specialty occupation:
    To enter the United States on an H-1B visa, an applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) and have received a legitimate job offer for a position that requires the type of specialized training or education the applicant has obtained. Learn more about the H-1B visa process in our H-1B FAQ.
  • Individuals of extraordinary ability O-1:
    Foreign nationals who can show that they have obtained sustained national or international acclaim in their fields may be eligible for O-1 visas for individuals of extraordinary ability.
  • TN – NAFTA treaty visas for citizens of Mexico and Canada:
    The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) allows certain Canadian and Mexican professionals with job offers in the United States to obtain TN visas.
  • Religious workers – R-1:
    Religious workers, their spouses and their children can come to the United States for up to three to five years to work as ministers or in religious vocations or religious occupations.
  • Investors and treaty traders E-1/E-2:
    Individuals from countries with which the U.S. maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation may be admitted to the U.S. when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business or for the purpose of carrying out international trade.  Certain employees may also be eligible. The spouses of E-1/E-2 visa holders can obtain work authorization.
  • B-1 visitor for business/B-2 visitor for pleasure:
    Applicants can obtain visas for visits for short-term business or pleasure to the United States by applying directly to the U.S. Consulate with jurisdiction over the residence.
  • Visa Waiver Program:
    Through the Visa Waiver Program, visitors from 39 countries can enter the United States without visa applications.
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferees:
    Multinational executives, managers and persons holding specialized knowledge who work for or own foreign enterprises may be eligible for L-1 visas. Their spouses can obtain work authorization.
  • E-3 for Australian professionals:
    Australians can obtain E-3 visas to enter the United States to perform services in specialty occupations, and their spouses may obtain work authorization.
  • Information for F-1 students:
    The F-1 student visa allows people to come to pursue studies in the United States. It is essential to understand the regulations and legal guidelines for obtaining and maintaining F-1 student visa status.
  • OPT:
    The “Optional Practical Training” (OPT) allows certain students to work in the United States.
  • Processing at U.S. embassies or consulates:
    Certain individuals are eligible to process claims at U.S. embassies or consulates.

Contact A Lawyer For Temporary Immigration

Ware|Immigration, assisting with work visas from our offices in southern Louisiana, call 866-833-8308 or contact us online.