Immigration For Outstanding Professors, Researchers And Other Individuals Of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 visas for professors and researchers
- Solutions for individuals of extraordinary ability
- Labor certifications and national interest waivers
- Waivers of the home residency requirement (J-1 Waivers)
- Special handling labor certification
Every individual seeking entry into the United States faces a different set of circumstances. Our lawyers can discuss your situation with you to help you determine the most appropriate method of coming to the U.S., and we will walk you through every step of the process to help you reach your goals.
Contact Ware | Immigration
Serving educational institutions, scholars, faculty and staff in the Gulf South and beyond, call 504-830-5900 or contact us online.