Ware Immigration

Call Us 866-833-8308

October 2015 Archives

Green cards and children of U.S. citizens

Living in a different country than one's child, whatever their age, can be very hard for a parent. Thus, one thing a parent who is a U.S. citizen who has a child who is not a U.S. citizen may strongly desire is to get a green card for their child so their child can live with or near them here in the United States.

Some questions and answers in regards to the H-1B visa

One of the most common types of skilled worker visas that a non-immigrant person can attain when they legally enter the United States is the H-1B visa. As such, people have plenty of questions about this important visa. The H-1B visa is directly related to employment and having a specific skill in a specialized area.

The importance of the rights of a permanent resident

Permanent residency is a crucial status for many people who legally entered the United States, but weren't born in the U.S. A permanent resident is considered as such when they reside in the U.S. under a legally recognized status -- and this is usually under the merits of a green card.

On E visas, and what they mean for companies and professionals

There are many, many different types of visas out there, and these visas encapsulate the many different scenarios and circumstances that can arise when someone is trying to alter their legal status (or a company is trying to alter the legal status of one of its employees). In this regard, E visas are a very important aspect of the immigration system, especially for business professionals and their companies.