Ware Immigration

Call Us 866-833-8308

April 2016 Archives

How long can a person with L-1 status stay in the U.S.?

There are multiple types of employment-related non-immigrant visas here in America. One such type is the L-1 visa. These are visas that allow foreign workers to temporarily stay in the U.S. in relation to being transferred to a position in the U.S. by the company they work for. There are numerous requirements for this visa type, including that the transferred worker must be a manager/executive or have specialized knowledge.

When a naturalization application isn't granted

One of the big parts of the process of applying for U.S. citizenship is the naturalization interview and the tests connected to it. After the interview and the tests are completed, a significant moment comes about. That moment is the government issuing a decision on the individual's naturalization application.

2015 saw large number of EB-5 applications

The demand for different types of U.S. immigration visas can vary over time. One type of visa which has seen a big spike in demand in recent years are EB-5 visas. The EB-5 program is a program in which foreign investors can have the opportunity to obtain U.S. permanent residency through making certain types of investments.