The United States immigration system is a vast, complex system that changes frequently. Individuals and organizations seeking immigration goals are well-advised to work with an experienced legal team that focuses on this complex area of law.
At Ware|Gasparian, our immigration lawyers have been helping individuals and organizations obtain their immigration objectives since the firm's founding as David Ware & Associates in 1982. With offices in the New Orleans and Baton Rouge metro areas of Louisiana, as well as in Florida, Mississippi and Washington, we handle only immigration law matters, providing our clients with focused, efficient solutions.
Our attorneys combine experience and knowledge with a genuine passion for working in this field and a personal interest in helping our clients obtain their goals. At Ware|Gasparian, we handle immigration for individuals and immigration for businesses.
Immigration For Individuals
At Ware|Gasparian, we provide immigration services and solutions for individuals, including:
- Ways to come to the United States temporarily (nonimmigrant visas)
- Ways to stay in the United States permanently (permanent residence)
- Information for academics, researchers and physicians
- Other alternatives and court proceedings
Immigration For Organizations
We also find immigration solutions for organizations, including:
- Ways for prospective employees to work in the United States temporarily (nonimmigrant visas)
- Ways for employees to stay in the United States permanently (permanent residence)
- Information for investors and entrepreneurs
- Employer compliance
To schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney from Ware|Gasparian, call 866-833-8308 or contact us online.